FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Carolyn Caldwell wins a $150,000 grant for the Columbus Museum of Art from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Who We Are
Who We Serve
We have more than 20 years’ experience working on fundraising events for art groups, historic preservation societies, higher education, major hospitals and medical centers, and national foundations. Explore our services below to learn how Raising Awareness, Raising Funds can benefit your organization.
- Conceptualizing and organizing your fundraiser
- Drafting sponsorship levels, proposals and contracts
- Workshops for your staff, board or volunteers on Planning a Successful Fundraising Event
- Grant proposal writing
- Funder research
- Proposal review and editing
- Workshops for your staff, board or volunteers on Grant Writing Basics